Vladimir Starkov's Resume
- Vladimir Starkov, 23 years old
- Married, no children
- Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation
- Current job — CSSSR
- Previous job — Yandex
In my spare time I love to code sites and work on my own projects, also I write blog.
- +7 922 609-11-63
- Professional blog iamstarkov.com.
- Gmail, Skype, not empty Github and technical Twitter — @iamstarkov
- Stackoverflow: stackoverflow.com/users/1057730/vladimir-starkov
- OOCSS and BEM.
- CSS, CSS3, RWD.
- HTML, semantics HTML5, microdata (schema.org) and template engines.
- Automatization: using Grunt; using, understanding gulpjs and creating gulp-plugins.
- Git, linux.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop user.
- Chelyabinsk State Unversity, 2008—2013
- Intensive course "Typography for designers" from freelance studio "Lyapustin"
Frontend developer, October 2014 — current time
Creating and supporting AngularJS applications.
User interface developer, April 2013 — October 2014
Worked on promo pages, mostly on yandex browser promo page http://browser.yandex.ru/. Worked in full stack: I code client side html+css+js, and write backend business logic on NodeJS. Worked on marketing campaigns and AB-testing. Technology stack: NodeJS, Express, BEM, bh, priv.js, i-bem.
- http://browser.yandex.ru/ I implemented a lot of features, after they have successfully passed AB testing.
- http://browsers.yandex.ru/ Implementation of successfull redesign increase yandex browser conversation up to 10%.
Volunteering for FBK
Full stack developer, April 2014 – May 2014
FBK Russia's largest anti-corruption fund. In the short time I have developed an anonymous online tool to safely send any data that would assist in the investigation of the fund.
Digital Property LLC
Frontend developer August 2011 — April 2013
Worked on company's own project, builded some sites from the ground. At this stage of my carreer I understand requirement to use any CSS methodology, and implement some way OOCSS in the workflow.
HTML Code, Mostly 2009-2011
Some time I worked as freelancer.
My own projects:
- getbem.com — alternative for complicated bem.info
- frontender.info — participating in creating project, further support and translatings. It is a biggest online magazine for russian-speaking frontend developers.
- largescalejs.ru — Addy Osmany's book translation.
- bem-bootstrap — bootstrap blocks in BEM terms.
- gulp-csscomb-lint — tool for linting CSS files with CSScomb.
- CSS-Guidelines — Harry Roberts's CSS guidelines translation.
- Bochar — tool for generating Shower presentation from Markdown files
- jquery.imenu — jQuery plugin to control state of menu at responsive sites.